Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I finally got a email from Meph this morning saying my order shipped with tracking but now im worried because the email didn’t list all the items I ordered

I ordered
3 GWK
3 Orange Diesel
5 Sweet n Sour
1 Gold Glue
1 CDLC
1 sticker pack

The email doesn’t list the Gold Glue or CDLC

View attachment 978219

Hopefully that’s just a mistake with the system or something and my order was packed correctly

I guess I’ll find out Tuesday
Same thing happened for me. Only 6 of 8 items showed in the shipping mail, but order mail had all 8. So thought it was some bug.

I just order and wait..it always shows..I forget all about the email and order #'s..They have a workload right now and it always gets handled.. Nice to walk to the mailbox and be like what is this? Oh shit, it's the seeds!

I just order and wait..it always shows..I forget all about the email and order #'s..They have a workload right now and it always gets handled.. Nice to walk to the mailbox and be like what is this? Oh shit, it's the seeds!
Yeah I can’t wait. Lol this is the first time I ordered from meph and can actually drop if they get here this coming week. Usually have to wait at least a couple weeks to drop.

Yeah I can’t wait. Lol this is the first time I ordered from meph and can actually drop if they get here this coming week. Usually have to wait at least a couple weeks to drop.
Well you should be good then. Every order from MG is amazingly fast to the mail box. Usually less than 5 days to indiana. Im super impressed every time.

I want to see what you do with that sodk... I still got 15 sodk freebies from my first mephisto purchase!!!
SODK almost done. Smells amazing

Attachments

• 20181125_080605.jpg
    20181125_080605.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 70
@stan_mephisto

I placed an order roughly 26 hours ago. I recieved confirmation email but still yet to receive invoice email.
Neither did I... It usually just shows up 4 days on the dot every time... Probably a little longer due to black friday but they’ll come thru with the wu!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back