Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone having troubling signing in? i can't get the captcha to load to sign in and place my order already in the cart. Tried 3 different browsers now and also on my phone none of them are loading the captcha.

It's already the 26th where i live i'm starting to low key freak out i'm going to miss the sale at this rate :shrug:

Last edited:
Is anyone having troubling signing in? i can't get the captcha to load to sign in and place my order already in the cart. Tried 3 different browsers now and also on my phone none of them are loading the captcha.

It's already the 26th where i live i'm starting to low key freak out i'm going to miss the sale at this rate :shrug:
Every time I sign in..
Never takes the first one for some reason..hit the cptcha reload till you get one you can work with.

I clicked the reload button... cart...buy..reload etc... from 3am till 10am friday morning...site is working much better today.

See you got yours! Good deal! Will leave this up if it might help another.

Every time I sign in..
Never takes the first one for some reason..hit the cptcha reload till you get one you can work with.

I clicked the reload button... cart...buy..reload etc... from 3am till 10am friday morning...site is working much better today.

See you got yours! Good deal! Will leave this up if it might help another.

Yeah it went down earlier then came back online 40mins ago ish and was working so good! So keen to pop some new beans my SODK x Fantasmo is almost done :yay::baked:

Just a mutt, but thanks @Margahooja :pighug: btw, hit me up with a link if you got a journal going... it's been awhile since we've chatted! :headbang:

Thanks @Zipz55 for the info! :d5: I'll have to check that out! :headbang:

Btw, I didn't have much cash saved and I only got the following! 3 x sodk, 3 x creme da la chem, and 7 x gwk :headbang:
I want to see what you do with that sodk... I still got 15 sodk freebies from my first mephisto purchase!!!

How did your fantasmo turn out? My first one turned out bad. FLUFFY, not compact. Poor bud structure.
I'm wondering because i still have 6 more beans, and dont want to waste time and lite on another dud. Im hoping that was the only dud.

How did your fantasmo turn out? My first one turned out bad. FLUFFY, not compact. Poor bud structure.
I'm wondering because i still have 6 more beans, and dont want to waste time and lite on another dud. Im hoping that was the only dud.

My SODK x Fantasmo cross plants 1 is seriously odd self topped double headed freak :crying: The other is an absolute frost factory, i will deff need to upload some photos of my big one in a few days. Structure looks amazing smells intense, the other two are SODK x Alien and more sativa leaning than my fantasmo crossed SODK ones same deal one is a lil bit on the runt side and the other is same size as my taller SODK x Fantasmo :drool: got them as freebies few orders back and am so happy with them so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back