Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would live to get some of your genetics but truenorthseeds dont have any autos, all are out of stock. And this is week 2 that I've been trying to get some from them.
Just order from their ca site... mephisto has a different seed stock location for canada, us and uk.. no reason to ever buy mephisto from a middleman seedbank.. just buy from then directly

Obviously the folks at Mephisto have their hands full at the moment, so the answer to this question is not important and can wait. I have a question about the website. Before the redesign, you had a page about archived/extinct strains. It was nice to be able to go in and learn about the strains that show up as freebies or that are the parents of current seeds. I noticed that this information is missing from the current website. I was wondering if you were planning on bringing this information back at any point in the future.

And for all of the problems, hassles, headaches and sleepless nights that you’re going through right now, I want to send a huge thank you to everyone at Mephisto. I know you guys are working hard and, if you don’t hear it from anyone else, please know that we are all grateful for your dedication and efforts. You truly are an amazing company.

Obviously the folks at Mephisto have their hands full at the moment, so the answer to this question is not important and can wait. I have a question about the website. Before the redesign, you had a page about archived/extinct strains. It was nice to be able to go in and learn about the strains that show up as freebies or that are the parents of current seeds. I noticed that this information is missing from the current website. I was wondering if you were planning on bringing this information back at any point in the future.

And for all of the problems, hassles, headaches and sleepless nights that you’re going through right now, I want to send a huge thank you to everyone at Mephisto. I know you guys are working hard and, if you don’t hear it from anyone else, please know that we are all grateful for your dedication and efforts. You truly are an amazing company.
The data has been moved over to the new site, just need to find a good way to display it. Hopefully in the next few weeks.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

If anyone got doubled charged during the initial CC payments please PM me to get this resolved.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

And order success, But I was after the ghost toof and crème tasmo, the most and honestly I couldn't believe to see those so cheap Friday. Glad it worked out for everyone I believe, was dropping singles now going to be dropping viles of few different strains at a time. As someone else said freebies hook u here then u can't leave and u start making random orders one two beans here there then 10-20 beans just out of personal spit to see what freebies you acquire, and after a while u have a flipping collection that your to dam picky to drop beans from cause u still don't know who or when it's getting replaced, life if bean addiction, I still have beans from in orders late 90's and 00's photos of course but any ways, glad it worked out well, mega packs cheap.
Unprecedented customer service right there. Guess could try to order again.

And order success, But I was after the ghost toof and crème tasmo, the most and honestly I couldn't believe to see those so cheap Friday. Glad it worked out for everyone I believe, was dropping singles now going to be dropping viles of few different strains at a time. As someone else said freebies hook u here then u can't leave and u start making random orders one two beans here there then 10-20 beans just out of personal spit to see what freebies you acquire, and after a while u have a flipping collection that your to dam picky to drop beans from cause u still don't know who or when it's getting replaced, life if bean addiction, I still have beans from in orders late 90's and 00's photos of course but any ways, glad it worked out well, mega packs cheap.

I'm collecting now as it happens. I have over 20 strains and quite a few unexpected freebies so they do add up and you do get a bit addicted to buying them on whims not just sales. I am going to try and go cold turkey now and wait until next BF sale and hopefully get a nice big vial of Double Grape.

Peeps with lots of beans now, probably way more than you need right now, don't forget to store them properly. Sealed in a fridge with some silica is what I do.

Order direct. They ship from within the states if your in the states if your in Canada order from their Canadian store and they ship from within Canada.

Just order from their ca site... mephisto has a different seed stock location for canada, us and uk.. no reason to ever buy mephisto from a middleman seedbank.. just buy from then directly

Thanks, but already placed 2 orders with truenorthseeds. But next time I'll try them out. They do take CC right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back