Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not ordered from Mephisto in over a year,waiting on regular seeds do they have them now?when I go to there new site it want let me see the products page,I'm not new just had to make a new account I've been here all along,got some Stilton special soaking now,I don't worry about Black Friday sales cause the deals are always good.thanks for all you guys do it helps a lot of us
No regs yet sometime in 2019. It will be the classic line which will be original line in regs and hopefully possibly grape crinkle back as regs.

:crying::cheers::baked:

:crying:Glad that never happens to me...Hehe..to much Sour Hound and I used to get a temporary lobotomy. The other strains always makes the wife and I play one of our favorite games like......."What was I gonna do"...or.."What was I doing"...."What are YOU doing" all the classics Lol...Newsletter, I've been signed up for two yrs. and haven't gotten one yet.

Strains like ripleys, sour crack, 24 carat

i saved this into my phone and use it in txt to my wife. He still dances and everything lol.
After reading this I instantly tried to save it and send him to my gif lol I think it worked

Man, if I got ahold of some Mephisto regs - my journey to the dark side would be complete . . .
There are a few of us around who were lucky enough to score mephisto auto regs when they auctioned off packs on Instagram a little over a yr ago. I may be the only one left on AFN.. There used to be two or three of us.. I've done journals on a couple of strains and posted pics of males and of collecting pollen. If you REALLY wanted to find some auto regs now, Im sure you could if you looked under the right rock!

Wouldnt that be considered hermie pollen so you wouldnt want to use that as it carries the hermie trait? You would only want to use male pollen or pollen from a purposely reversed female plant if im not mistaken.
Its only herm pollen if the plant shows both sex parts, sacs and pistils. That's what a herm is.. Just like with people, lol. If the plant only has male parts, its male.. There is no such thing as 100% feminized seeds, so getting a male plant from feminized seed pack is not unheard of. It happens more often with photo period fem seeds. But just because a plant has male parts doesn't automatically make it a hermie plant. Having both pistils and sacs at the same time, makes it a harm.

Lol, I've been making my own with back crosses from other strains. I'd love to see all of my Onyx x AVT work made obsolete by having access to the genuine article. I can't wait to see some 24k regs.

Ni
Lol, I've been making my own with back crosses from other strains. I'd love to see all of my Onyx x AVT work made obsolete by having access to the genuine article. I can't wait to see some 24k regs.
Nice! I've been working on my own auto for the last year or so.. I pollenated my fruity pebbles og photo period cut, with male pollen from an auto chemdogging x tyrone stomper male! The fast flowering F1s are so fun to grow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back