Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a question on the freebie math. For 150 euro you get 15 freebies. If you do an order that is 300 euro, do you get 30 freebies or still only just 15? I did an order that was well over the 150 mark but not quite double. And only got the 15 freebs, not the 22 I was expecting. The website reads like you get max 15 freebies not matter what. So do you have to break your order up in to multiples to get the best freebies?
If you break up your order, you pay shipping fees 2x. Ordering more doesn't mean you get more freebies. I saw someone order 5 seeds and get 15. I don't expect 300 seeds, even though I only bought 100.

So yeah if you buy in volume you would expect a better price/freebies than the guy who doesn't buy much at all right. I think I know exactly what you're talking about. But I'm just trying to look at the reading on the website and understand what the math is that's all. I thought I was being smart by Saving on shipping costs.
If you break up your order, you pay shipping fees 2x. Ordering more doesn't mean you get more freebies. I saw someone order 5 seeds and get 15. I don't expect 300 seeds, even though I only bought 100.

Got a question on the freebie math. For 150 euro you get 15 freebies. If you do an order that is 300 euro, do you get 30 freebies or still only just 15? I did an order that was well over the 150 mark but not quite double. And only got the 15 freebs, not the 22 I was expecting. The website reads like you get max 15 freebies not matter what. So do you have to break your order up in to multiples to get the best freebies?

Two orders would be best.

You get double your order, on top you get freebies, good company!!!

Guys I totally get the value of the Memphis Edo is man it's amazing I was just curious about the math that's all and how many orders I have to do and for the record my Black Friday order with the freeze bees and the extras was amazing. Good to know for next time carry on my friends!

Ended up with 25 free for just over 250 euro. I believe they scale it up appropriately.

Two orders would be best.

You get double your order, on top you get freebies, good company!!!

Just got confirmation that you do have to break up your orders if you want to take full advantage of the freebie math if you're spending more. And I believe there are two kinds of freebies if you will. There is the extras you get in your packs you order like if you order an 18 pack you get 22 total. Order 3 get 5 etc. Then there is the freebies on top of that which will be some other strain and this is what is calculated based on the amount you spend. Take all that plus the sale discounts and you're talking about the best buy in auto genetics period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back