Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a look here - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sour-crack-and-a-bubble-bucket-go-for-hydro.48576/
Plants seem to take longer in hydro/dwc from our observations, but usually get much bigger because of it.
Our dates are always given in soil, with a transplant under 600w hps, just for reference.
Cheers and good luck with it, Mitch

Thanks for the link Mitch. It was interesting to say the least. There is no way my plant will finish in under 60 days and produce like what was claimed there. AAMOF that was almost unbelievable. :jawdrop: If I get comparable results I'll be tempted to break out the 1K hps and grow nothing but SC.

Mitch,
Have you any plans to develop a CBD rich strain? My morning vape is currently a blend of Fantasmo Express 2/3 and Med GOM 1.0 1/3 and that seems to be work out pretty well.
Peace

Mitch,
Have you any plans to develop a CBD rich strain? My morning vape is currently a blend of Fantasmo Express 2/3 and Med GOM 1.0 1/3 and that seems to be work out pretty well.
Peace
Certainly we'd like to, we have some cbd photos in seed form, and can access cuts, it's just finding time/space to run them at the moment
Cheers

hey mephisto gang:bighug:here is some Alien og trichome shot's they are ready to harvest:amazon:it is going to be some awesome bud. :cheers:
Img00015.jpg
Img00016.jpg
Img00017.jpg
Img00018.jpg
Img00020.jpg
Img00022.jpg
Img00023.jpg

Attachments

• Img00012.jpg
    Img00012.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Img00013.jpg
    Img00013.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Img00014.jpg
    Img00014.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Img00019.jpg
    Img00019.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Img00021.jpg
    Img00021.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 52
I want to thank you Mitch for his exceptional customer service, I made a small order got it in about 2 weeks, I emailed Mitch a few times with various question's and he was always super friendly and really helpful always responding to my inquiries, I am a new grower and he gave some really good advises which i think it is awesome!! I used the stealth delivery method and i have to say it was so good that my wife could not figure out where the goodies were!! I also received way more freebies then i was expecting i cannot thank you enough!!
I have the Sour Blues going in soil any time now and i am looking forward to this grow!!
You guys are the best!!
CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back