Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First order with mephisto, and it was a great experience. Ordered 4 illuminautos, got them in 2 weeks. Tracking number was sent the day after my order was placed.. I actually couldn't find the seeds in the stealth shipping and 1 email to Mitch and a response literally 30 seconds later even with a 5 hour time zone difference and all was good.. I Will definitely order more just on the service alone...

After reading glowing reports on this site and others about these guys I contacted them as I grow for pain relief for my wife and I, the reply was almost impressively swift and I placed my order helpfully guided by Mitch sending emails until late last night. Even one this Saturday morning the poor guy never stops! :) As a guy that runs his own small business I know it takes alot of effort/hours and I take my hat off to Mitch for his products and service... top notch :pass:

Some of the best customer service I ever had ordering online. Mitch was very prompt on the emails and easy to work with. I was so excited to get my beans in the mail, only 6 days to the east coast! Lots of freebies and great stealth packaging, too. Serious top marks for these guys, I hope they have much success with their business.

@mephisto just wanted to let you know the site isn't redirecting for me. I had to google it to get to the site address. I didn't know if you were aware of that incase anyone else is trying to browse the selection.

Hi guys , they're performing the switch of old site to new site, supposed to be easy but they're having some troubles..
My email is also down

But hopefully all will be resolved and back to normal soon

Cheers Mitch

Just want to add a bit of good feedback for Mephisto. I'm always very skeptical of hype and Mephisto gets lots of hype. Lots and lots. You'd think they bribe people to talk them up kind of hype. And they deserve it.

Their prices direct are quite good. Mitch is very generous with free seeds and they're great gear, too. The sour crack might be the best smoke I've ever had and Mitch tells me some of their gear is even stronger. So sign me up, chief!

I've received two shipments with zero hassles. The price per seed comes out so low and the quality is so good that I may grow Mephisto genetics exclusively or damned near it.

Seriously. Mitch knows how to do good business. Real good business. Reach out to him and see for yourself.

Last edited:
So many humble thanks to Mitch and the gang for coming to my rescue after having lost my entire seed collection during my most recent move. Thanks to you folks the Garden of Goodness can begin to flourish again in its new home!

Super turnaround and excellent service! Second to none!

Nothing but good things to say about Mitch and Mephisto, they almost always respond to emails within the day, if not the hour. Always looking out for you and trying to help for the best service possible. Honestly the best customer service experience I've ever had! Thank you for everything guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back