Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx Mitch!
My DVD arrived yesterday...perfect condition, perfect timing...simply can't wait to sample yer wares! All of the HBBSC's will be done organically, outdoors in the SE US. The Auto Blues will be done indoors hydro/drip/coco in the fall. Thanx again!!!

got my seeds today ,4 days from spain to england. freebies aswell ,really happy. :thumbsup:

excellent service from start to finish. will do a diary on these when current grow finishes in about 7 weeks.

thanks mitch.

335745-bffdcb07bd2e1a31611fef2d3a57c225.jpg

I've got a sour crack in a 5 gallon dwc, AN nutrients, Mars II 1200 16/8
Day 33, 12.5 inches tall, almost 3 inches of that growth since day 29.

I haven't had the greatest of luck in having anything finish anywhere near where breeders say they should so I'm a little anxious about when to expect a finish. Anyone else grown a sc in dwc? How long did it go? TIA.

I've got a sour crack in a 5 gallon dwc, AN nutrients, Mars II 1200 16/8
Day 33, 12.5 inches tall, almost 3 inches of that growth since day 29.

I haven't had the greatest of luck in having anything finish anywhere near where breeders say they should so I'm a little anxious about when to expect a finish. Anyone else grown a sc in dwc? How long did it go? TIA.

Have a look here - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sour-crack-and-a-bubble-bucket-go-for-hydro.48576/

Plants seem to take longer in hydro/dwc from our observations, but usually get much bigger because of it.

Our dates are always given in soil, with a transplant under 600w hps, just for reference.

Cheers and good luck with it, Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back