Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay then, the twins will have to work it out amongst themselves. At least until one says "uncle" and falls behind. Race to the light ladies!

just dropping in to say mephisto customer for life here :joy: seven days to the west coast (los angeles area) even tho i only bought a small order i still got a few free seeds and thought that was chill so i dropped a order for 18 the next week cant wait for the grape crinkle guys

Another happy Mephisto customer here. Just got my order in today. It took about 3 weeks to get here but that's not bad considering where I am. Also got bonus seeds that I wasn't expecting. Thank you Mitch for your great customer service and for the extra goodies. I will be ordering more for sure. Now I just need a larger grow space for all these wonderful projects :thanks:

Got my pkg in 12 days to us.open pkg said 1sourcrack fem two in there.hoooray.....havnt opend deep blue cbut there was a heisenberg special also....very generous as i could only afford 2 seeds and im very grateful.thanks a bunch.germed a sour crack last nite all smiles....hope to get it in soil tonite or tomrow. ..yyyyyeeeeeeaaaaahaaaa.
just an update...sour crack tail out n now in soil and yes opened up pkg of 1fem deep blue c and bbbbaaammmm 2 in there plus the free heisenberg hot damn i may never order anywhere else again......

Last edited:
Great service from Memphisto, 9 days but I did order on a Saturday evening so just a week.Don't know what the freebie was because I can't remember what I ordered but it was defo 3 strains and I got 4, thanks Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back