Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitch & Mephisto Co. Thank you so much, got my Sour Crack and the Hesinberg Specials with the quickness!! Cant wait to get started!! And Mitch, I love the sticker!! Think I may need a t-Shirt too!
Thanks again Mephisto!!

We're currently working on a new site which will have credit card processing integrated so it should be a much smoother process when that's up and running :)
Don't do it! I'll never have money in my account then lol when it's that easy I spend spend spend spend and spend some more! I look forward to when you get that set up haha

We're currently working on a new site which will have credit card processing integrated so it should be a much smoother process when that's up and running :)
Yaaaaa! Tell me when it's up...preferably before march[emoji2]

I have settled on mephisto as my "go to" source for autos,I like the predictability of the strains and theyve been rock solid and potent,I order direct and mitch is great he sends the packs right out with plenty of freebees :thanks:havent had any issues with my orders at all,thanks mitch.

Well its been 12 business days today and my order arrived with out a hitch. Great great customer service by mitch and the rest of the team over there! Very fast shipping and they were even nice enough to take the time to get me something different for my freebies than sour blues which is this month's freebie, I ordered some before I knew that and without even asking they hooked me up with a completely different freebie! These guys are great at mephisto and I'll definitely b returning fort most orders, can't wait for the artisinal strains, they look beautiful. ...

150% Germination!
Just started DBC seeds and 2 of the 4 seeds generated a second smaller stalk, ha! I had 100% germination last time with 2 TS's and 2 FE's (first Mephisto grow). I soak seeds in distilled water for about 5 hrs before planting and they are up by the third morning both times. The FE and TS are curing now but the preliminary attempts at vaping prove they are indeed potent and pleasant. Great gear Mitch and company, many thanks.
BTW shared a bud of FE with my Caregiver friend and he said, "This is an auto? Huh. Nothing wrong with this stuff." Indeed!
Peace,
Bekay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back