Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys just a quick note to say we're in the process of moving the office.
Combined with Easter weekend there may be a few delays but we'll do our best to see you right.

US orders will be unaffected, just thought I'd mention it.

All the best Mitch

Not stating it as fact or anything but Walter White is mentioned a lot as really potent, Chemdogging is right up there too out of the strains that have been released but one or more of the Artisanal line strains coming soon may raise the standard of potency for autos to a new level.

Hey guys just a quick note to say we're in the process of moving the office.
Combined with Easter weekend there may be a few delays but we'll do our best to see you right.

US orders will be unaffected, just thought I'd mention it.

All the best Mitch

Holy CRAP! I got my order in record time. Package arrived several days ago and I didn't even know it. Opened packages this morning and..... Holy crap!!!! That was STUPID fast.

I'm going to have to place another order. :)

Less than a week. Ordered on the 20th. Paid 21st. Got it 25th or 26th.

Nothing but good things to say about Mitch and Mephisto, they almost always respond to emails within the day, if not the hour. Always looking out for you and trying to help for the best service possible. Honestly the best customer service experience I've ever had! Thank you for everything guys!

I swear Mitch uses old gaja twigs to keep his eyes open... He's always up!

White Train sounds great, glad to hear it's potent, what's the high like? Is it quite Sativa like?

Very trippy! Hard hitting... Long lasting high... I usually find myself eventually focusing on some project or whatever and working on it like crazy! You know, getting lost in it! Lots of breakthrough thinking too...

Gets my loins tingling...
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back