Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had to thank mephisto for their service and my order isnt even shipped! Top notch service, thanks to everyone there.

Got two of the new strains ordered.

I have ten Dawg Goo x Strawberry Diesel photoperiod Regs from Mephisto that need a good home
Yeah I would never turn down seeds ESPECIALLY mephisto photoperiods. I havnt got any mephisto photos since my first order. Idk if they even send them now that theirs USA shipping

Roughly a week normally but I know they are really up the walls dispatching all the 4/20 orders. Did you get an email saying they have posted it out?
Yeah, they shipped on Monday. I hadn't received a conformation email, or so I thought, by midweek, so I got in touch with the guys. Mitch kindly informed me that the email was probably in the spam box, and the order was sent out on Monday. Silly of me, i know. Great service though. Have you had any of the Tyrones or AvT?

You will have your seeds arriving very soon so then. I am growing Tyrone for the first time next month. The Tyrone is an absolute favourite all time fave of @HubbaBubba on here. I've only tried Ripleys or Triangle separately not the cross but it's two elite OGs crossed with each other and I here AvsT has a good long high.

Big thanks to Mitch and the gang at Mephisto, seeds turned up this morning, skywalker,grape crinkle, and freebies of whitewalker:yay:.Top guys, top service.
Keep up the good work
Peace HC :smoking:

I have ten Dawg Goo x Strawberry Diesel photoperiod Regs from Mephisto that need a good home

i dont do photo.. but i got two buddies that do, and one of them is GHS fanatics (dude is growing same strains every single year) who does guerilla outdoor ,and other is indoor guy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back