Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the next days a mix pack.. Which seeds are must have guys?

Toofless Alien, White Train and White'n' Bubbly are the standouts for me, for both yield and quality of the high. They will all take you for a ride if you hit it hard :dizzy::dizzy:.

I'll only grow Mephisto gear, no need for me to look elsewhere and thats coming from a man who's been smokin the green for over 30 years :baked: His customer service is second to none for sure.

Last edited:
Toofless Alien, White Train and White'n' Bubbly are the standouts for me, for both yield and quality of the high. They will all take you for an amazing ride if you hit it hard :dizzy::dizzy:.

I'll only grow Mephisto gear, no need for me to look elsewhere and thats coming from a man who's been smokin the green for over 30 years :baked:
Wow that great bro... Walther white also great quality?

Hi all,

First order at Mephisto and i'm already an happy customer ! Fast mail response, really kind people, they go the extra miles for their customers, really great. The package arrived in mint conditions, with a ton of freebies, and not the obscure unknown genetics, no, just what you want but more of it! It will be my very first experience with auto, i let you know how it goes.

Thanks a lot to Mitch and Bill for their kindness and professionalism. Sorry for my bad english.

Peace

I get a q/p out of a 24 c np that is good enough for me and never over 12 inches tall . I have a blue cush that is a monster pictures to come

A qp off a 12" plant? You must be a VERY happy camper! :woohoo1: I've been thinking about doing 24 C in a coco grow to see if all the "explosive DWC type growth" will turn a 12" plant into a 24" plant. And you can bet I'm bloody-well looking forward to it! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Love these guys. Mitch is the man. They hooked me up with so many freebies it wasn't funny. And even a strain that u can't buy!!! SKYLAR WHITE!!! BAD ASS!!! I will post pics as they grow!!! A real pleasure dealing with them....
20160427_121219.jpg
20160502_154457.jpg
20160427_121219.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back