Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look a little funky from leaf tucking ... love it . LIGHT ON ME BUD SIGHT!

Love these guys. Mitch is the man. They hooked me up with so many freebies it wasn't funny. And even a strain that u can't buy!!! SKYLAR WHITE!!! BAD ASS!!! I will post pics as they grow!!! A real pleasure dealing with them....View attachment 565445 View attachment 565444 View attachment 565445

Glad it worked out great for you. I was dumb enough to urge a friend to place an EXTRA order to take advantage of the skywalker special. He didn't have the funds so I placed the order for him and paid for it. He got his all the extras, the 10 Skyler white freebies and he also got 5 skysenberg special.

They shipped BOTH the orders I placed together but only 5 skysenbergs for the SHIPMENT. so my buddy figured I must have been trying to cheat him since I didn't mention the 5 skysenberg specials. Figured I'd like to grow a few of them, too.

Nah. Fuck me. I get zero skysenberg specials, and a good reminder that volunteering to do people favors always gets you fucked.

My buddy gets ten free seeds. Mephisto got an extra 18 pack order. I just get to pay double shipping (and more on a net cost per seed), a love note from Daz telling me I should be happily with my Skyler whites because the skysenbergs weren't mentioned and a lot of resolve to quit trying to help people out.

Doing favors is for suckers.

I hear you bro nice guys always finish last. On that same note don't give up on people there are good people but I feel your pain. Grow the seeds and make them gorgeous plants. You will love them

I hear you bro nice guys always finish last. On that same note don't give up on people there are good people but I feel your pain. Grow the seeds and make them gorgeous plants. You will love them

It's been one of those days. Plumbing problems, car problems, nothing but time spent dealing with problems and a good, hearty "fuck you" over this trivial shit.

Like I told my buddy yesterday, who tends to be quite critical, businesses make mistakes. The good ones fix the mistakes and make very loyal customers out of those mistakes.

It's been one of those days. Plumbing problems, car problems, nothing but time spent dealing with problems and a good, hearty "fuck you" over this trivial shit.

Like I told my buddy yesterday, who tends to be quite critical, businesses make mistakes. The good ones fix the mistakes and make very loyal customers out of those mistakes.
Maybe message Mitch on here and let him know the situation and see if he'll help you out. Worth a shot..

Maybe message Mitch on here and let him know the situation and see if he'll help you out. Worth a shot..

Mitch told me to contact DAZ and have him sort it out. This is because of the response I got from Daz after I did that. Gotta say I'm really surprised it happened this way. I was really getting to be one of those obnoxious fanboys that can't stop raving about how great they are.

At least I got that shit under control now. I'm going to go blow a bowl, do the lawn and try to get my blood pressure back to a healthy level.

Was it two separate orders or placed as one order?

Two separate orders and two separate payments. Double the shipping and half the extras. Yay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow..I'm shocked they didn't work something out considering it was 2 orders.

Oh wow..I'm shocked they didn't work something out considering it was 2 orders.

You and me, both. I spent over an hour that day sorting shit out so that I could place an extra order for my friend and.... Well, let's just say I'm a wiser man today than yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back