Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive never had an issue with any seedbank ive used(luck:shrug:).the freebies are just that freebies.
ive only used mephisto once,and only grown one strain so far a walter white :woody:
how do i rate them ? :astar:
i wont be using other seedbanks untill ive grown out all mephisto strains,and that could take me 3+ years.
im embarressed with the amount of freebies i got.:thanks:
:pighug:

ive never had an issue with any seedbank ive used(luck:shrug:).the freebies are just that freebies.
ive only used mephisto once,and only grown one strain so far a walter white :woody:
how do i rate them ? :astar:
i wont be using other seedbanks untill ive grown out all mephisto strains,and that could take me 3+ years.
im embarressed with the amount of freebies i got.:thanks:
:pighug:

I probably won't be ordering any more for a long time, myself. I
Got to be a bit of a seed junky but I think that obsession is now officially under control.

I got so many freebies it was ridiculous, I don't know what to do with them. Part of the reason my grows are exclusively Mephisto I guess.
Hello I want to order from there but how do I order do I use my credit card, or can I prepay, or biticon
Hey @Madlib. Hope all is well. Just a quick question on your delivery time to the Emerald Isle from Mephisto? Order was sent Monday and I'm getting excited now!

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back