Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice I got...
3 GWK
3 Sour Livers
3 Gold Glue

And all us 3amers got to stick together I’ll never leave a man behind and try to help you get your seeds as best I can... We need a 3am badge!
I'm happy that my order has been received, but a badge would be cool too! :crying:

Stan said he other day Sam's Crack would be the main freebie he was giving out to the US customers

im hoping they have some other new crosses too

What's a Sams Crack and do I really want to know! :funny:

The deed is done..

x 7 GWK ( I have some from the first release but grabbed more)
x 3 Orange Diesel
x 3 Grapey Walter
x 3 Strawberry Nuggets

:toke:

I may come back for the White Crack
I'm growing my first and she is going to be a beast. At only 6 weeks, she's 8 inches taller than my day 85 Mephisto girls! :headbang:

I'm happy that my order has been received, but a badge would be cool too! :crying:

What's a Sams Crack and do I really want to know! :funny:

I'm growing my first and she is going to be a beast. At only 6 weeks, she's 8 inches taller than my day 85 Mephisto girls! :headbang:
Good looking pup on the profile Need4Weed.

My Walmart card didnt work..what do you put as the name on a pre paid card?
I put my own name... not knowing what I was doing. Walmart Visa/debit. I never used one before. None of my CC worked. This prepaid went through, I think... I got a order number but no confirmation email. I guess I’ll try to use the card tomorrow and if it’s empty, I’ll assume it went through. Crazy.

Another glitch that happened to me was the currency changed while ordering started out US $ switched back to Euros :shrug:

I got the Vanilla card they didnt have green dot
You may want to look at Vanilla if you cant reload it than most of the time for some reason it want let you use it. I bought 1 for a seed purchase to buy Bitcons and no go ended up sending it to BigSm0 for lights :shrug: those Vanilla cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back