Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@stan_mephisto finally got my order in bro, had a friend of mine borrow me his CC. for every one else. I ordered 18 Chemdogging, and 18 SODK. How did I do? First mephisto order ever, so hyped :D

you did good my friend. You worked it hard all day long. So many attempts must be a record, if they were keeping records in that department.

18 packs and the freebie price points are where its at, so ya, you did great.

Last edited:
Good looking pup on the profile Need4Weed.

Just a mutt, but thanks @Margahooja :pighug: btw, hit me up with a link if you got a journal going... it's been awhile since we've chatted! :headbang:
Samsquanch x Sour Crack

Thanks @Zipz55 for the info! :d5: I'll have to check that out! :headbang:

Btw, I didn't have much cash saved and I only got the following! 3 x sodk, 3 x creme da la chem, and 7 x gwk :headbang:

cool, you have thread on her? If so could you tag me? hoping maybe to get her as a freebie. If not and Stan is throwing a couple Artisinals
, a GW would be cool!!!
It's part of a perpetual muti-strain grow that I'm journaling in the Greenleaf Nutrients section! There's a link in my siggy! :headbang:

Anyone else think there needs to be a Mephhead hard ass badge for those who just wouldn't take NO for an answer?

Just went lookin... everything I have is photos... except for 1 tube with one seed .. blue toof

ezgif-2-5c46294314f3.gif

I want that blue toof bad hint hint!!!

My order just been delivered already.. Only 18 hours after I managed to get it to work for me. Great work guys!! I got Sam C as my freebies... not sure what that is, anyone know?

Samsquatch and sour crack....

Largest order I've put in with a single company to date...50 ordered...+ the freebies...gonna be a Crackin year....

Nice they'll do lol I actually got bubbasquanch and sour crack on day 13 now. this was my third order in a month and think I might do another one in a min haha..hooked stacking up all the artisinals and limiteds and seein what new stickers n freebies i get.. love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back