Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last i checked there was a bunch still up on the Canadian page, i picked up. 3x strawberry nuggets, 5x deez nuggs, 3x grape walter and 3x grape walker kush. think i should be good for a while. can't wait to grow something grape. thank you for the wicked sale.

You may want to look at Vanilla if you cant reload it than most of the time for some reason it want let you use it. I bought 1 for a seed purchase to buy Bitcons and no go ended up sending it to BigSm0 for lights :shrug: those Vanilla cards
That info would have helped allot about 2hours ago LOL dam now im stuck with 150 on a card I cant use :( Aww boo lol

Also if anyone has a question about a card before u BUY IT, I repeat BEFORE you BUY it call the 1800# on back right there in the store right the hell where u picked it up and ask them about international use, Walmart gold, bluebird, green dot, vanilla reload, MasterCard, all work all are green dot except bluebird which maybe now days since most are.

I'm happy that my order has been received, but a badge would be cool too! :crying:

What's a Sams Crack and do I really want to know! :funny:

I'm growing my first and she is going to be a beast. At only 6 weeks, she's 8 inches taller than my day 85 Mephisto girls! :headbang:
cool, you have thread on her? If so could you tag me? hoping maybe to get her as a freebie. If not and Stan is throwing a couple Artisinals
, a GW would be cool!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back