Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stan I paid by cc this morning I have received an order confirmed email but no invoice or charge to my card yet. Still shows as processing on your site.
Pm me your order number.

If i havent responded to others PMs yet, I will before the end of the night.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Pm me your order number.

If i havent responded to others PMs yet, I will before the end of the night.

Hey Stan if I pm you the order numbers can we combine them into one? I ordered the GWK then came back later on and grabbed the other 3 strains.

As per the promo guidelines I cant combine seperate orders. It mostly becomes a logistical issue, keeping track of orders being packed/shipped/fullfilled.

Did you enable international payments? We fixed the major issue and only a handful of people are having issues.

Remember walmart pre paid cards seem to be working for others. The sale is open till monday you have some time to figure it out.

Stan I ordered under my account went back to ck my order and no record everything went through just doesnt show in my orders so I cant even get my order number :shrug:

2nb2li.jpg

Stan I ordered under my account went back to ck my order and no record everything went through just doesnt show in my orders so I cant even get my order number :shrug:
I had to have him check mine for this as well. I knew my # but it never showed up in my account nor did i get any emails. If the money was taken Stan's probably got your seeds ready.

My order
7 Chemdogging
7 Forgotten Cookies
7 GWK
7 White Crack
7 Sour Crack
That's a hell of a starting line up I've got plenty of everything just needed some GWK never had. Then I couldn't resist I had to get Northern Cheese Haze after reading the description where they refer to the buds as donkey dicks.
:crying:

Can pm your name and i can check on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back