Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to give up and order from another vendor, not trying to be an ungreatful sob but I do have to take advantage of the discounts, and I've been trying to buy from mephisto and reach them with no avail. This is my last desperate attempt. I'm sobbing right now.

I'm about to give up and order from another vendor, not trying to be an ungreatful sob but I do have to take advantage of the discounts, and I've been trying to buy from mephisto and reach them with no avail. This is my last desperate attempt. I'm sobbing right now.
Still ??? @mephisto he’s on his knees hook him up!!!

Would this mean my bank doesnt allow transaction with mephisto's banking system?
Error: 503
In case this helps, helping me out @mephisto

503 Request type [type] not allowed for this merchant. The request type specified in your request is a valid one, but it’s not currently enabled on the client account to which you’ve sent the request. Please get in contact with our support team if you need to enable additional request types

In case this helps, helping me out @mephisto

503 Request type [type] not allowed for this merchant. The request type specified in your request is a valid one, but it’s not currently enabled on the client account to which you’ve sent the request. Please get in contact with our support team if you need to enable additional request types
Did you enable international payments? We fixed the major issue and only a handful of people are having issues.

Remember walmart pre paid cards seem to be working for others. The sale is open till monday you have some time to figure it out.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Stan I paid by cc this morning I have received an order confirmed email but no invoice or charge to my card yet. Still shows as processing on your site.

Did you enable international payments? We fixed the major issue and only a handful of people are having issues.

Remember walmart pre paid cards seem to be working for others. The sale is open till monday you have some time to figure it out.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
yup, called my bank 4 times all ready. I'll see what I can do on my end

The deed is done..

x 7 GWK ( I have some from the first release but grabbed more)
x 3 Orange Diesel
x 3 Grapey Walter
x 3 Strawberry Nuggets

:toke:

I may come back for the White Crack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back