Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MattyMatt726 I have like 20 Mephisto strains on hand already lol I don’t actually need to order more. I just want the NCH and if I can’t get it this weekend I’ll just grow something else I already have. My friends all make fun of me for buying more seeds I don’t actually need but it’s like collecting baseball cards to me :crying:

I can’t help but place an order whenever there’s a promo, plus I’ve recently fallen in love with a bag of blue cheese I got my hands on so i’d like to try the Mephisto cheese offering. :cheers:

Didn't work for me twice with a CC so I'm going to give it a break for now..Bank said nothing went through so I'll try at another time.

There are so many strains to choose from I really dont see us selling out of too much, so guys please be a bit more patient. I can check individual order numbers later today, just send me a pm with your details.

As for credit cards we are talking with the banks and web devs to figure it out. Try again every few hours and if we figure out the issue we will let you know ASAP.

As some people have mentioned the pre paid debit cards may be an option if your particular bank isnt allowing a cc payment.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

@MattyMatt726 I have like 20 Mephisto strains on hand already lol I don’t actually need to order more. I just want the NCH and if I can’t get it this weekend I’ll just grow something else I already have. My friends all make fun of me for buying more seeds I don’t actually need but it’s like collecting baseball cards to me :crying:

I can’t help but place an order whenever there’s a promo, plus I’ve recently fallen in love with a bag of blue cheese I got my hands on so i’d like to try the Mephisto cheese offering. :cheers:
I hear ya. I didn't NEED anything more. I have almost 35 strains atm. I got GWK/Samsquash OG/Sour Livers new and few more Sour Crack/Gold Glue. Added in the Livers(no filter and super stinky i hear so not sure when ill grow them) just to push past the €150 mark for freebies XD

Mephisto customers when the CC isn't working

78591_Hobbit_Charge.rev.1530117984.gif

Stan,
I'm about to buy bitcoins on CoinMama, I wouldn't like to buy something that would do me no good. Have you worked with this vendor? I'd appreciate any news on the credit card module too. thanks in advance.

Stan,
I'm about to buy bitcoins on CoinMama, I wouldn't like to buy something that would do me no good. Have you worked with this vendor? I'd appreciate any news on the credit card module too. thanks in advance.
Not familiar with that vendor sorry. Credit cards are working for most, trying to pinpoint why it isnt working for others.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I just checked and my payment was made and official from bank it was taken out. So far everything good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back