Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PayPal terminated my account for buying a 6"x4"x20" block of maple...

Receipt said "for pistol stock"

Nice people want to tell me what I can and can't LEGALLY BUY

That’s ridiculous, how would they know what you’re going to use it for? What if it’s for a custom fish bonker? It’s a piece of wood, it could be made into a million different things!!

4 hours still waiting for confirmation email, didnt write down order number or exact amount, waiting so I can send bitcoin.

Well all my orders just got cancelled all was good but apparently the cc/debit card isn't actually following through with it as it said was. Lucky my card didn't get charged for nothing. To good of deals to be true. Im moving on to other banks. Good all.

4 hours still waiting for confirmation email, didnt write down order number or exact amount, waiting so I can send bitcoin.
Sign into your account on Mephisto. Go to "My Orders", then click "View Order", then on the bottom right, if you scroll down, it will have all the information you are seeking. You will receive confirmation after they receive payment. Don't forget to send them an email, telling them the amount of BTC you will be sending, along with order number.

I tried again after calling my card company to make sure I was clear for international purchases and my card is good to go. However it still will not work on the Mephisto site. I’ve messaged mephisto this morning and wrote my troubles here. I’m done unless someone contacts me.

Like others have said..if having trouble with payment options. Easy way to go is gold reloadable card from wallyworld...

Placed order this morn for:
GWK
Sour crack
Gold Glue

Received Order confirmation mins later..followed by a another notification that money was pulled off the card...

Good luck everyone!

Like others have said..if having trouble with payment options. Easy way to go is gold reloadable card from wallyworld...

Placed order this morn for:
GWK
Sour crack
Gold Glue

Received Order confirmation mins later..followed by a another notification that money was pulled off the card...

Good luck everyone!
Like your choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back