Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like others have said..if having trouble with payment options. Easy way to go is gold reloadable card from wallyworld...

Placed order this morn for:
GWK
Sour crack
Gold Glue

Received Order confirmation mins later..followed by a another notification that money was pulled off the card...

Good luck everyone!
Well that’s why I paid my credit cards so I could order with em

Tr2cOnq.gif

20181123_121827.jpg

Well all my orders just got cancelled all was good but apparently the cc/debit card isn't actually following through with it as it said was. Lucky my card didn't get charged for nothing. To good of deals to be true. Im moving on to other banks. Good all.
Hi @midIN , I took your advice and got a Wally CC/debut... intentionally did not go into my own Meph. Account... and was successful receiving an order number. Hopefully that indicates all is well. We will see

just woke up

still no confirmation email and i see everything is still available on the site

i really should've just took my ass to bed last night instead of staying up :doh:

disappointed that Strawberry Nuggets wasn't listed for sale when i placed my order this morning but its available now :sadcry:

i would do my order over to add it but my CC has already been charge and i don't want to place a separate order for just 1 strain

@stan_mephisto Is there any way you could check to see if you received my order?I didn't get a order # because the site crashed as soon as my order processed

I could pm you my name,address,and the amount my CC was charged if that'll help

just woke up

still no confirmation email and i see everything is still available on the site

i really should've just took my ass to bed last night instead of staying up :doh:

disappointed that Strawberry Nuggets wasn't listed for sale when i placed my order earlier but its available now

i would do my order over to add it but my CC has already been charge and i don't want to place a separate order for just 1 strain

@stan_mephisto Is there any way you could check to see if you received my order?I didn't get a order # because the site crashed as soon as my order processed

I could pm you my name,address,and the amount my CC was charged if that'll help
Yes pm me

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Would this mean my bank doesnt allow transaction with mephisto's banking system?
Error: 503

I've literally been trying to place my order for 9 hours straight :(

Is there not any other way I can get my money to you guys other then bitcoin and the creditcard module? I'ts not working for me and i really wanna order from MG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back