Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of sleep deprived right now, but I was able to call my bank and to authorize international debits for today only. I think I did this with my last order a couple months ago. The bank said wait about 5 minutes and try the order. I sure hope it works! :headbang:
Well it's been almost 30 minutes and still no luck, but now I'm scared to try again. After the last attempt failed, I went back to the BF page and the content in my cart was no longer there. Did my payment go through and I somehow miss the confirmation? :shrug::shrug::shrug: At first I was worried that my choices had sold out. So now I'm checking my email for a confirmation, but I really don't expect one. The problem is I can't afford to be charged for 2 orders, so now I wait! :headbang:

i'm on the phone with my bank company they say my card does not seem to have any issue with blocking payments. Maybe open up an alternative payment gateway like paypal for now?

i'm on the phone with my bank company they say my card does not seem to have any issue with blocking payments. Maybe open up an alternative payment gateway like paypal for now?
Mephisto does not use PayPal anymore. They banned Mephisto. You can try bitcoin.

PayPal terminated my account for buying a 6"x4"x20" block of maple...

Receipt said "for pistol stock"

Nice people want to tell me what I can and can't LEGALLY BUY

I hope all orders are honored for later date if gets sold out...

I have tried a few times since this morning whenever I had a few minutes to spare selecting my four items again and entering all my info again. Still kicking back at me saying the payment method wouldn’t go through.

I keep trying to get a three pack of each:

GWK
White crack
Northern cheese haze
Samsquanch OG

I’m actually waiting on the NCH to start my next grow :doh:

(Imagine my surprise when I found out it was one of the highest discounted strains!)

Truthfully I didn’t even care about the sale as much as i cared about cards being accepted again. Figures lol

I actually tried again with ANOTHER card 2 times usd and euro no go for me again!

I have tried a few times since this morning whenever I had a few minutes to spare selecting my four items again and entering all my info again. Still kicking back at me saying the payment method wouldn’t go through.

I keep trying to get a three pack of each:

GWK
White crack
Northern cheese haze
Samsquanch OG

I’m actually waiting on the NCH to start my next grow :doh:

(Imagine my surprise when I found out it was one of the highest discounted strains!)

Truthfully I didn’t even care about the sale as much as i cared about cards being accepted again. Figures lol
I know its kind of sucky but Attitude has some Mephisto and 20% off site wide if it gets to not working out. I almost concidered just picking up a few things Meph and other and just passing the GWK for now but my order got through just no email confirmation as of yet.

I checked the orders/returns on the site with my order # and it just says what it says before pending... I think that means wating for payment cause my card never went thru!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back