Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys new here, Just wondering Mephisto/staff what the delay with my bank transfer order is. I sent the money on 9th of November and it apparently it still isn't in your account over there? i sent it to Australian Account as requested. All correct as i saved aussie account as payee the first ever time i did a bank transfer

Only wondering as i'd like to quickly get that order underway before splashing out on this sale and forgetting my order that hasn't been sorted yet? Thank you :) again new here i'm not sure if this is even the right thread i'm suppose to post this in apologies if it isn't

Last edited:
@RedACD ...do you mind me asking...did you pay $'s or euros...?

I had switched the website to US dollars. Went I placed the order, it went to a different payment screen. This screen also had the option to pay in US dollars or Euros. The $ amount was a fraction more due to the conversion rates. I kept it in US dollars, paid the extra amount and had no issue.

Just in case anyone doesn't know, at the bottom of the Mephisto site you can click order/return and type in you're order # and it will show the state of you're order.

Remember folks the sale still has til Sunday I'm pretty sure. Wally world gold prepaid card for the win again 4 orders between me and 3 friends same card worked everytime just used the site as I would before kept it euros then pay the same way, seemed to work. About to try order 5 for another buddy.

Stan the canadian stock is low so its not like we can assume we have all weekend and there will be plenty to choose from. And the ca website looks good to go. Should not be a big load on it. Do u plan on enabling it soon? Just trying to understand what to expect. Sorry for asking but am curious. Thanks

The Canadian site is up and works as slick as pie!!

Hey Guys new here, Just wondering Mephisto/staff what the delay with my bank transfer order is. I sent the money on 9th of November and it apparently it still isn't in your account over there? i sent it to Australian Account as requested. All correct as i saved aussie account as payee the first ever time i did a bank transfer

Only wondering as i'd like to quickly get that order underway before splashing out on this sale and forgetting my order that hasn't been sorted yet? Thank you :) again new here i'm not sure if this is even the right thread i'm suppose to post this in apologies if it isn't
Pm me your order number please

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back