Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it. I already ordered. 18 pack of the GWK and some 7s and 3s. did you get some GWK too?
Absolutely!! I really don’t need more seeds but I just couldn’t resist. GWK, Grapey Walter, Deez Nuggs, and Strawberry Nuggets are coming my way!! Love the fruity Indica, and hybrid strains!

My order went through. Used conversion to USD and payed with CC. My order shows "Processing" . Had another order that CC didn't go through and it shows "Pending"

I'm kind of sleep deprived right now, but I was able to call my bank and to authorize international debits for today only. I think I did this with my last order a couple months ago. The bank said wait about 5 minutes and try the order. I sure hope it works! :headbang:

Absolutely!! I really don’t need more seeds but I just couldn’t resist. GWK, Grapey Walter, Deez Nuggs, and Strawberry Nuggets are coming my way!! Love the fruity Indica, and hybrid strains!

Damn straight. I already have Deez Nuggs but not grown yet. And my order was very similar to yours. GWK, Grapey Walter, Strawberry Nuggets. Also some sour crack and forgotten cookies. I wish my current grow was near the end so I can start some of these but I'm going to have to wait until the new year.

Remember folks the sale still has til Sunday I'm pretty sure. Wally world gold prepaid card for the win again 4 orders between me and 3 friends same card worked everytime just used the site as I would before kept it euros then pay the same way, seemed to work. About to try order 5 for another buddy.
Wish I could get a few strains to add to the seed bank but kinda tapped till sometime after the new year. I need to quit looking at Mephisto site and few others now or wifes gonna smack me.

I tried an extra 10 times every single way with multiple cards no go...I just can’t anymore!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back