Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this in my email, but deleted personal info before posting!

Thank you for your order from Mephisto Genetics. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. If you have questions about your order, you can email us at sales@mephistogenetics.com.

Your Order [HASHTAG]#000011195[/HASHTAG]
Placed on Nov 23, 2018 4:59:08 PM

Billing Info

Shipping Info

Payment Method
Bitcoin
Bitcoin - our wallet address is:

1AgkqHjUCWqifzTU87aANo9WjGjLfCY7Lq

If sending by Bitcoin, please send us a courtesy email to: sales@mephistogenetics.com advising us of payment being made and the amount of Bitcoin sent, so we can match the payment to your order number.

Where and how to buy bitcoin?

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/

For most folks Coinbase or Cash app will be the easiest and safest options. These businesses are federally licensed and insured meaning your money/bitcoin/information are safe.
Shipping Method
To USA - USP

So I'm guessing now neither my credit or debit card went through and I'm not setting up a bitcoin.

I wonder if I should try to replace the order. Any advice @stan_mephisto
Did you place a seperate order with debit card, if so id wait for confirmation. You can void that bitcoin order if paying with card.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Some Banks Debit and Credit Cards have a block for international orders that you'll have to call them to inform about an international order you might be placing so they don't decline the transaction.

Hi
Did you place a seperate order with debit card, if so id wait for confirmation. You can void that bitcoin order if paying with card.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk[/QUOT

Hi Stan, credit cards are not working(several attempts) regardless of the currency selected. I have tried Euros, Dollars, different cards, different computers/ smartphones etc. I will wait for everything to get sorted out, in a month or two.

Was able to get an order in about 2 hours ago with no issues. Credit card payment went smooth, and got an email confirmation an hour later. Hang in there guys, its working for some of us.

Pretty happy to get some more Chemdogging. Grew 5 different strains this year, and seem to be liking this one the best.

Was able to get an order in about 2 hours ago with no issues. Credit card payment went smooth, and got an email confirmation an hour later. Hang in there guys, its working for some of us.

Pretty happy to get some more Chemdogging. Grew 5 different strains this year, and seem to be liking this one the best.

@RedACD ...do you mind me asking...did you pay $'s or euros...?

Mephisto checking it may be a $'s payment prob...:headbang:

I sent an email asking to cancel the bitcoin order, but when I went back and tried to order again, it did the same thing, (declined card). @stan_mephisto can you pm me a company name and country of origin so I can call my bank with the info? Thanks ahead of time! :headbang:

Canadian website is now operational for BF purchasing! Glad to have hung in there and kudos to the Mephisto team for working the issues out as fast as possible and making this even possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back