Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to pay with a credit card and was denied. So I used my debit card and it also said denied, but when I tried to go back and change from usd to Euro ... it went to this screen instead!

Thank you for your purchase!

Your order # is: 000011195.

We'll email you an order confirmation with details and tracking info.

I'm just wondering if I placed 2 orders or if only one ... which card did it go against? :shrug::shrug::shrug:

I long as my order is placed, I guess it really doesn't matter! :headbang:

Did you get the 'payment method failed', but just kept trying with the same cards until it worked?

Another question, can I just buy and use Bitcoin as a workaround? Anyone having issues paying that way?
You should. Though they said in the details bitcoin gets 24 hoirs to recieve payment before order cancelation so that must mean it can be slower than cards.

You should. Though they said in the details bitcoin gets 24 hoirs to recieve payment before order cancelation so that must mean it can be slower than cards.
I have never previously purchased Bitcoin, though I did setup and verify a coinbase account with my bank and all that. Do you know if I buy now, if I'll be able to pay in time?

If so, do you know if it's as simple as using the amount I was going to be charged for in regular money, or will I pay a different value in Bitcoin, and where I might learn quickly about such things?

I have never previously purchased Bitcoin, though I did setup and verify a coinbase account with my bank and all that. Do you know if I buy now, if I'll be able to pay in time?

If so, do you know if it's as simple as using the amount I was going to be charged for in regular money, or will I pay a different value in Bitcoin, and where I might learn quickly about such things?
Meaning that if my order were going to be 325 of my currency using a card, can I just buy 325 worth of Bitcoin, or should I buy a little buffer coin?

I don't have a ton of playroom, trying to maximise my stock with this order.

@stan_mephisto what does pending mean exactly on our orders do we need to take any Action further or is it good???

10 canceled orders....thats 5K if they all push.... Just one go thru...Please?

Meaning that if my order were going to be 325 of my currency using a card, can I just buy 325 worth of Bitcoin, or should I buy a little buffer coin?

Bitcoin is great. I would buy a bit of a buffer on top of your order but I wouldn't be too worried if its only going to be a half an hour or so. Bitcoin is very susceptible to swings in price, but right now I believe we are nearing the bottom and it will go up again. Maybe that "buffer" will net you a few thousand dollars if you forget about it for a year haha.

Last edited:
Should be up in the next hour or so.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

HI stan. Its so hard to ask a question without offending people but I'm facing some time crunches. I know everyone else is too so it sucks to ask. But what the heck, I'm in for 5.5 hours on this already so I'll just ask. Do you have a new ETA on what the Canadian site will be brought up? If you all feel its going to be multiple hours thats cool and I can go out and do somethings without worrying I'll lost my one shot at some GWK. But if its possible it will be be shortly then I'll inject myself with another shot of patience and chill. God, I hate asking knowing you guys are pulling out all the stops and doing your best.

I have not used it but do see people saying they put a bit extra. I can't imagine more than $10.

10 canceled orders....thats 5K if they all push.... Just one go thru...Please?
If the orders are listed as cancelled, it's unlikely you'd actually have to be concerned about that. I might call the bank if they were all pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back