Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh man this is frustrating!
Did you get the order to go through? I had to just keep refreshing to get items into cart, checkoit and inpuut card but eventually worked. Just keep refreshing through the errors and bad gateways.

Placed an order today, after checkout received the message "Your transaction was successful but there was a problem connecting back to the merchant's web site. Please contact merchant and advise them that you received this error message". I checked, the charge appears in the CC account, but no idea if the order is actually placed. Sent a message via the web contact page...unsure...

Placed an order today, after checkout received the message "Your transaction was successful but there was a problem connecting back to the merchant's web site. Please contact merchant and advise them that you received this error message". I checked, the charge appears in the CC account, but no idea if the order is actually placed. Sent a message via the web contact page...unsure...
Did you copy/screenshot youre order #? As long as you have that and Meph got your payment thats all they should need.

Did you get the order to go through? I had to just keep refreshing to get items into cart, checkoit and inpuut card but eventually worked. Just keep refreshing through the errors and bad gateways.

I never get any errors like that, everything looks fine for me the only error I get is "Your payment was unsuccessful. Please try again or use a different card / payment method." after I submit the order. Tried different cards and everything......

I never get any errors like that, everything looks fine for me the only error I get is "Your payment was unsuccessful. Please try again or use a different card / payment method." after I submit the order. Tried different cards and everything......
Do you have the right zip code that you signed up yoir card with? That is usually how my card sget declined as i signed up with the wrong one and never remember.

Does this mean I’m good and will get charged...
upload_2018-11-23_7-42-46.png

Did you copy/screenshot youre order #? As long as you have that and Meph got your payment thats all they should need.
I did scree-shot, but the landing screen after the CC processing didn't have an order ID...

Attachments

• meph-1.png
    meph-1.png
    94.4 KB · Views: 39
Got to love Black Friday :amazon:

It took three hours but my card is pending my order. I wasn't able to get the conformation # and no email. If it doesn't work I'm sure it will get sorted out eventually.

Would hate to be them right now. With all the problems I'm sure it will take awhile to get things fixed. Especially when we're all constantly refreshing. I think maybe they underestimated their fanbase.

Everybody be safe out there today. Its getting crazy in these parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back