Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, will NOT take any cards the site is broken for sure!

Yeah I spent some of my wad on another supplier after failing here. But I got enough for my main desires, if mephisto gets thier shit together.

Does pending mean I’m good or what

I can’t get to the CC info input. Telling me to check my address again and again. Maybe I will go under a never used email address a see if that helps because I am a many time customer and it just auto fillls and errors
This is usually ALWAYS the zip code i used for my card. I used one when i signed up but it was actually not the one im in. So when i use my real one it makes me put in my card sign-up one. Funny that only a bridge and 2 blocks chage zips XD thYs why i used the wrong one.

I love you Mitch @mephisto.
Your new setup won’t take my card after several attempts. Pretty aggravating process.
Marga
Same boat Marga! Frustrating as it has always been a seamless process. I may have to just live with the 100+Mephisto beans I already have. GWK may be an unfulfilled dream. I know it will get straitened out, just not within my attention span ability.

Has anyone’s credit card been charged yet

Check your pending orders it said it wouldn’t take my card but I have it as. Pending order “processing” after I tried to order I don’t know how many times.. not sure if that means we’re good or what but m credit cards haven’t been charged
5th attempt and with new card twice, and still doesn't want my money.....I guess .....just doesn't want the money.....has enough

mine keeps saying won't accept try with new card or something. And I'm becoming delirious:rofl:

Mine has yes but no confirmation email. My bank even sent a text to approve or deny based on fraud attempt. I obviously approved the purchase XD
Ahh man this is frustrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back