Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah

, take it how you want but you seem to be the only one badgering on about the CA site since yesterday and maybe longer. Please just stop and understand that EU/Usa get up to 50% off since they have been distributing longer and have bigger base/easier time supplying and CA just got their own site a few months back. I hope you plan to shell out a few hundos with all the pressing you've gone about to Meph. It'd be a shame to see you buy a 3-7 pack for 30 bucks with all the complaints.
Wow I thought we weren't second class country but thanks for letting us know that Canadians don't matter

Mine went through. How does this lineup look ?:

[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]) GWK
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]) White Chem
[HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]) Bubbasquanch
[HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]) SODK

Opinions welcomed. Try using a laptop or desktop, gentlemen, its more error free. Patience is the key!
I like. I got More Gold Glue/Sour Crack and ordered GWK/Samsquash/Sour Livers.

See thats how you want to interpret it do you. How can you expect CA in few months to work out what the US/EU has worked on in terms of production/transportation/sales?
Wow I thought we weren't second class country but thanks for letting us know that Canadians don't matter

That's exactly how I want to interpret it lol it's what your saying it's easy to talk like you when like you said you guys have a bigger stock and inventory at your sites than we do at the Canadian site also there seems to be a lot more updates as to what's going on on those other sites than what's going on in the Canadian site you don't live in Canada I don't think it really matters to you anyways

That's exactly how I want to interpret it lol it's what your saying it's easy to talk like you when like you said you guys have a bigger stock and inventory at your sites than we do at the Canadian site also there seems to be a lot more updates as to what's going on on those other sites than what's going on in the Canadian site you don't live in Canada I don't think it really matters to you anyways
If you wanted to know why didn't you read th CA thread? The updates for youre store are there. You only are upset that your store whcih Mitch/Stan have explained why it is smaller has to wait. You didn't even take into concideration that CA has 3BOG and AvT and Us dosent. Or all youre strains are 20% off and some of ours are only 15% Lunar has been acting for days like he was personaly being shafted and its not that way. The base is bigger at the US store and that is why its being sorted first.

WTF....Somehow I just got asked twice to give my card info for order, reluctently I did the second time and still just loops back to ask again. Won't let me finalise I guess! Anybody else? @mephisto

Last edited:
No I'm upset because you're implying that because we're a small a market that we don't matter and I did read the updates from yesterday and I understand that things are different on every site I'm not complaining about the discounts or what's available

its called per capita im sure their customer base in the USA is 100x that of what it is in Canada so why stock them the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back