Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point exactly! To be honest, I feel like going on a spree too. Us growers have too many stuff to buy. I'm lucky I dont grow in tents or use complicated/automated watering systems/ pots. So I avoid a lot of items already!

Even so, you have Lights which i never seem to have enough of! All kinds of nutes/ supplements/mediums i wanna try! Seeds! To gadgets like Vaporizers(desktop/ portable), Rosin Presses, Hash makers, and many more Im sure!

Sure makes something like, whether seeds are discounted or not when I have more than enough, seems trivial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well said. I have enough beans for two years minimum yet I’m up at 6am, my few days off, trying to purchase something that I don’t t really need. Crazy. I think I’ll just blow it off and go back to bed.

Stan the canadian stock is low so its not like we can assume we have all weekend and there will be plenty to choose from. And the ca website looks good to go. Should not be a big load on it. Do u plan on enabling it soon? Just trying to understand what to expect. Sorry for asking but am curious. Thanks
Hey guys with a large selection (21 strains?) there is plenty to choose from and I don't see that many of them selling out before the end of the weekend. So everyone just simmer down a bit, and please quit mashing that refresh button please.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Stan the canadian stock is low so its not like we can assume we have all weekend and there will be plenty to choose from. And the ca website looks good to go. Should not be a big load on it. Do u plan on enabling it soon? Just trying to understand what to expect. Sorry for asking but am curious. Thanks
I was just able to check out finally so you guys will probably be up and running very soon. Seems they r getting things sorted out.

Yeah
, take it how you want but you seem to be the only one badgering on about the CA site since yesterday and maybe longer. Please just stop and understand that EU/Usa get up to 50% off since they have been distributing longer and have bigger base/easier time supplying and CA just got their own site a few months back. I hope you plan to shell out a few hundos with all the pressing you've gone about to Meph. It'd be a shame to see you buy a 3-7 pack for 30 bucks with all the complaints.

Just checked out on the worldwide site ... Orange Diesel and Fantasmo Express :frog:

Should be up in the next hour or so.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Does the card have to be stored on the account before checkout I’m having problems anyway I try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back