Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their server can't handle all of the requests and keeps timing out.

I can get to the shopping card.. then get knocked out. They’ll get it sorted .

These guys are pretty decent but folks need to take a step back stop being so needy and impatient it will happen when it happens and no amount of begging and complaining will make it happen any sooner folks that are acting like that shouldnt get a discount IMO make them pay double for being a PITA

Very well said! They are breeders. They'll breed as much as they can sell. Being good folks only adds to their appeal! Their problem is organization and management. It does seem that they are working very hard on it! Even if something sells out, they'll bring it back if its good.

If you miss this, there is always Christmas, New Year, 420 etc....or any date they wish to do a sale on!

Chill guys! Most of us have too many seeds to grow anyways...LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very well said! They are breeders. They'll breed as much as they can sell. Being good folks only adds to their appeal! Their problem is organization and management. It does seem that they are working very hard on it! Even if something sells out, they'll bring it back if its good.

If you miss this, there is always Christmas, New Year, 420 etc....or any date they wish to do a sale on!

Chill guys! Most of us have too many seeds to grow anyways...LOL

Lol i still have seeds from the bogo black Friday sale 2 years ago gotta get some more grapey Walter for sure

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hey guys with a large selection (21 strains?) there is plenty to choose from and I don't see that many of them selling out before the end of the weekend. So everyone just simmer down a bit, and please quit mashing that refresh button please.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

i got my order in about 20 mins ago but the site crashed before the last page loaded

my CC got charged but i dont even know my order number and havent gotten any email confirmation yet

Stan any idea when the canadian site will be enabled to buy now that the other site is processing?
Hey guys with a large selection (21 strains?) there is plenty to choose from and I don't see that many of them selling out before the end of the weekend. So everyone just simmer down a bit, and please quit mashing that refresh button please.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Lol i still have seeds from the bogo black Friday sale 2 years ago gotta get some more grapey Walter for sure

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

My point exactly! To be honest, I feel like going on a spree too. Us growers have too many stuff to buy. I'm lucky I dont grow in tents or use complicated/automated watering systems/ pots. So I avoid a lot of items already!

Even so, you have Lights which i never seem to have enough of! All kinds of nutes/ supplements/mediums i wanna try! Seeds! To gadgets like Vaporizers(desktop/ portable), Rosin Presses, Hash makers, and many more Im sure!

Sure makes something like, whether seeds are discounted or not when I have more than enough, seems trivial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back