Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best thing ive seen so far. If i were Meph i wouldn't even comment till it goes quiet and entitlement goes away from some folks here.
These guys are pretty decent but folks need to take a step back stop being so needy and impatient it will happen when it happens and no amount of begging and complaining will make it happen any sooner folks that are acting like that shouldnt get a discount IMO make them pay double for being a PITA

I was just told, "Calm down, you weren't this impatient when I was pushing your kids out". And "Well you slept through half the first labor". (It was 30 hours long) I had to hit her with, "God didn't tell me they were going to be born at 6am". Shits about to get real here lol. Stuff happens but an update would be nice.

I was just told, "Calm down, you weren't this impatient when I was pushing your kids out". And "Well you slept through half the first labor". (It was 30 hours long) I had to hit her with, "God didn't tell me they were going to be born at 6am". Shits about to get real here lol. Stuff happens but an update would be nice.
one would suspect this being their business and from this site probably the bulk of their business that the second they have an update they would post it make good business sense maybe im wrong in my thinking but

Does anyone know if this drop of GWK is just a one time thing or was it stated that its back in the catalog permanent? I can't remember what Mitch said about it.

I've let Mephisto know I have you queued here and the other thread...so they know to check back with you first when they get the system back up and running..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back