Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I got back to website just stickers listed :shrug: oh well let's go climb a tree hopefully it's all sorted out later

Well....I'm starting to see a common denominator here.......:pass:.......there's way to many more of you than me......:pass:....sooooooo......you're all killing my odds of get in there before I die of old age
so if you'd be so kind as to let me go first. Well I'll let everone know, and you can decide who goes next!!! :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

I would love an update so I know what to do as in I can go back to sleep and not have to worry that I missed the sale. Or that I should stay up.

Well....I'm starting to see a common denominator here.......:pass:.......there's way to many more of you than me......:pass:....sooooooo......you're all killing my odds of get in there before I die of old age
so if you'd be so kind as to let me go first. Well I'll let everone know, and you can decide who goes next!!! :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
I say let’s do it by seniority on the site but I’m too new so that’s out!!! Lol

The old school Canadian website looks fine. But the shopping cart is not enabled. They must not want to let us Canucks buy beans when the rest of the world can't either. I'm getting tired from hitting the browser refresh on all the different sites trying to get an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back