Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as we received our Order Confirmation # (number) after checkout processing, then we are in good shape, Correct?

..Only double checking, because i didn't receive email.

Thanks Mephisto!
My one & Only stop Shop

No I'm upset because you're implying that because we're a small a market that we don't matter and I did read the updates from yesterday and I understand that things are different on every site I'm not complaining about the discounts or what's available
If you can show me EXACTLY where i said CA doesn't matter it would help. If there are 2 houses burning and 1 has a dog and the other has 2 dogs, im trying to save as many as i can. The US sales WILL be bigger. So thats why it is going to come first. I know it bothers you but the US has had the operation longer and runs smoother than CA few months old setup. How does it not make sense to smooth out what you know vs trouble shoot what you don't? Is what it is. Nobody said anything bad about the CA except the few people here like Lunar and that guy bringing up CA purchase laws in the other thread.

Nothing works for me

It won’t take my cards any of em

WTF....Somehow I just got asked twice to give my card info for order, reluctently I did the second time and still just loops back to ask again. Won't let me finalise I guess! Anybody else?
I can’t get to the CC info input. Telling me to check my address again and again. Maybe I will go under a never used email address a see if that helps because I am a many time customer and it just auto fillls and errors

So no AFN brotherly love with a response?
plus I try and leave a message for them and it never accepts CAPTCHA !!!!!!!!!!
I had to redo that captcha thing about 10 times before it would send.

It says I have a pending order but said it didn’t take my credit card I don’t know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back