Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to love Black Friday :amazon:

It took three hours but my card is pending my order. I wasn't able to get the conformation # and no email. If it doesn't work I'm sure it will get sorted out eventually.

Would hate to be them right now. With all the problems I'm sure it will take awhile to get things fixed. Especially when we're all constantly refreshing. I think maybe they underestimated their fanbase.

Everybody be safe out there today. Its getting crazy in these parts.
You should be fine if its pending.

Yes you should. Pending means waiting to go through. Probably because of all the orders at the moment.
Hopefully...thanks
How'd you get that far? Just keep trying? They won't accept my bank or several credit cards.
it wouldn’t take m cards and just happened to look in my mephisto account and saw that!

Hopefully...thanks

it wouldn’t take m cards and just happened to look in my mephisto account and saw that!
I see now. My account lists a separate cancelled order for each attempt :/

The email system is a bit different than our last one. Confirmation and shipping emails get sent out in batches, so it wont be an instant thing.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

So sad right now lol. Trying to buy a 10 pack of each of the 7 available illuminautos available, and a 7 of sour crack. I hope Mephisto gets my support request before any of them sell out!

Oh mine won't, all the orders have been cancelled. At least I hope it doesn't. I don't have 1500 in the bank to fund all 5 of my failed attempts. Be a good excuse to start a farm, though lol

Mine are all cancelled but one
Did you get the 'payment method failed', but just kept trying with the same cards until it worked?

Another question, can I just buy and use Bitcoin as a workaround? Anyone having issues paying that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back