Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I get that I’d be scared shitless if they were all pending...but if pending means I need to try and pay another way...I need to know...whatever pending means “I need to know” lol the entire future of autoflowers rests in the hands of the word “pending”

Just like everyone else, my cards keep getting declined smh. To those that got through, did you just keep trying? I just want some GWK man lol.

I found this in my email, but deleted personal info before posting!

Thank you for your order from Mephisto Genetics. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. If you have questions about your order, you can email us at sales@mephistogenetics.com.

Your Order [HASHTAG]#000011195[/HASHTAG]
Placed on Nov 23, 2018 4:59:08 PM

Billing Info

Shipping Info

Payment Method
Bitcoin
Bitcoin - our wallet address is:

1AgkqHjUCWqifzTU87aANo9WjGjLfCY7Lq

If sending by Bitcoin, please send us a courtesy email to: sales@mephistogenetics.com advising us of payment being made and the amount of Bitcoin sent, so we can match the payment to your order number.

Where and how to buy bitcoin?

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/

For most folks Coinbase or Cash app will be the easiest and safest options. These businesses are federally licensed and insured meaning your money/bitcoin/information are safe.
Shipping Method
To USA - USP

So I'm guessing now neither my credit or debit card went through and I'm not setting up a bitcoin.

I wonder if I should try to replace the order. Any advice @stan_mephisto

@stan_mephisto , First of all, you and the Mephisto squad get nothing but love and respect here. I've personally not grown anything else so far, and probably won't for the foreseeable future. There's a lot to be said for doing some homework and buying the right thing the first time.

Second, could you confirm whether a Bitcoin order might go more smoothly right now? And if the end user cost is similar? I'm way into just doing it that way.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back