Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to know a cat named MattyMatt... 726,now he's on some funny shhhh... Quiet on the set before he gets upset,and starts to crying like a baby in the bed that's wet!!! @MattyMatt726 what you got for me??? Or did I lose you too???
This is a low blow no getting titty Nitty. I'm a WHITE, white boy. I can't rap :'( hurry, "runs outta the thread before getting spankings for not CS reviews" XD

Do you get air miles points with that too? Freebie points? And don't you mean RastaCard? Great post. Funny.
:crying:Let’s ask Mephisto about what thier gunna offer!!!:crying:

If you are setup with online banking you can do a bank transfer easily. If you're worried about privacy, I would think in that department its the same as a CC or paypal. I did it after the CC/paypal option wasn't available and it worked great. It was pretty fast too. About a day.
Ah really, great! Didn't know that, thank you

If you are setup with online banking you can do a bank transfer easily. If you're worried about privacy, I would think in that department its the same as a CC or paypal. I did it after the CC/paypal option wasn't available and it worked great. It was pretty fast too. About a day.
The problem with bank transfers is most people don’t want to pay the fee banks charge for sending money to another bank

My bank charges $35 for bank transfers within the US and $45 outside the US

Its just not worth it

That $45 can be spent on more seeds

So I sent the money order on friday last week. Today, six days later:

View attachment 968193

Got some more blue toof special as freebies, along with more stickers. Mephisto killing it for Halloween.
I feel way more comfortable sending a money order [emoji41] glad it worked out

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

im at week 10 on my samsquach og
girl has some nice big colas and smells awesome plus i got my seedsman order today for my next go around decisions to be made i thinkView attachment 968449 View attachment 968450
Looking killer havent got around to growing out a samsquatch still stuck on 3bears og lol

Looking killer havent got around to growing out a samsquatch still stuck on 3bears og lol

just bought some of them i have white crack now 3bears and some white chem to do after this but the samsquach smells amazing another week or so and she will be cured and vaped away

The problem with bank transfers is most people don’t want to pay the fee banks charge for sending money to another bank

Its just not worth it

This could be worth an investigation to workaround the above charges. https://transferwise.com/us/blog/make-us-dollar-to-us-dollar-transfer

We’re using the above, and have the borderless account for domestic transfers.

Cheers!

Its just not worth it

Wow, that sucks. I am pretty sure my bank charges if I do it the old school way at the bank in person and that takes a while longer to complete the transaction too. But no charges for me with online banking and bank transfers. Maybe you can get something cheaper or free if you look at online banking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back