Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need @mephisto points!!!
Certain amount of points for money spent...
Payment for seeds-Money,Points,or a combination of both...
X amount of points unlocks MEPHISTOS SECRET MENU...
Then you could buy seeds with your points and get freebies on top of it!!!
200w.gif

I'm very curious if PayPal is up and running at Black Friday? Sorry if it has already been answered. Stock is running low and money transfer is not a possibility for me unfortunately..
same for me thats why i had to go seeds-man id prefer to give mephisto my money direct plus you cant beat there freebies

We need @mephisto points!!!
Certain amount of points for money spent...
Payment for seeds-Money,Points,or a combination of both...
X amount of points unlocks MEPHISTOS SECRET MENU...
Then you could buy seeds with your points and get freebies on top of it!!!
200w.gif
Excellent idea!!!

Who's this guy???
I used to know a cat named MattyMatt... 726,now he's on some funny shhhh... Quiet on the set before he gets upset,and starts to crying like a baby in the bed that's wet!!! @MattyMatt726 what you got for me??? Or did I lose you too???

@nicojellic @St. Tom
They are planning to have us credit card acceptance up for black friday. They commented a few days ago. [emoji106]

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG
I'm in the UK pal but before buying any more I will always check back I just spent 80 quid on all mephiso seeds on seedsman

I'm very curious if PayPal is up and running at Black Friday? Sorry if it has already been answered. Stock is running low and money transfer is not a possibility for me unfortunately..

If you are setup with online banking you can do a bank transfer easily. If you're worried about privacy, I would think in that department its the same as a CC or paypal. I did it after the CC/paypal option wasn't available and it worked great. It was pretty fast too. About a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back