Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
U were right on the auto and bubbly livers I tested both last night and love them. Cant wait to run again, some serious solid nugs.
Yes, Bubbly Livers has the most unique smell ever. Really lovely! Bubbasquanch was initially a freebie and it is amazing, stanky top shelf too. Forgotten Cookies was a freebie as well . Mephisto!! I could go on and on.

Yeah I’ve ordered twice before trying to get them and ended up with all the illuminautos freebies except Forgotten Oranges

I made a post on reddit saying i was jealous that I didn’t get them and Stan looked out for me and put some to the side

The guys at Mephisto do a great job at taking care of their customers

Im planning a Forgotten grow in January when my 2nd grow is done

Gonna do Forgotten Cookies,Forgotten Strawberries,and Forgotten Oranges at the same time :vibe:

I tried requesting it, no dice :shrug:

It’s alright, I already have way more seeds than I need. I just wanted the complete “forgotten” collection.

As I told Mephisto when I requested, they’ve got a customer for life either way. They are a top shelf company and always a pleasure to deal with.

im at week 10 on my samsquach og
girl has some nice big colas and smells awesome plus i got my seedsman order today for my next go around decisions to be made i think
Screenshot_20181102-115954_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20181101-142049_Gallery.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back