Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really have to say how impressed I am with the quality of customer service from Mephisto. Communication in the order process and here in the forums is exceptional. I sense that customer input and feedback is highly valued and an effort is made to show that appreciation. I have no experience in dealing with other breeders directly but I can’t imagine it gets much better than Mephisto.

Got my order yesterday

Ordered Forgotten Cookies and SODK

Got Fugue x Orange Diesel for freebies :baby:

I keep seeing people saying they got the forgotten oranges with recent orders. I had thought they were only for the illuminauto drop and had my fingers crossed I’d be one of the lucky ones to recieve them with my order since I ordered before the orange biscuits even sold out. No luck. Jealous is an understatement.

One is in a 2 gal fabric and the other in a 3 gal. 2 gal girl is 37” tall the 3 gal girl is 40” both nice structure and branching indica leaning leaves more sativa plant structure. If she smokes as strong as I hope she does she’ll earn a spot again when the jars r close to empty

One other thing about my Orange Diesel, she is a light eater, noticed some slight burning on leaf tips this morning - all other plants were good, no burning.

I keep seeing people saying they got the forgotten oranges with recent orders. I had thought they were only for the illuminauto drop and had my fingers crossed I’d be one of the lucky ones to recieve them with my order since I ordered before the orange biscuits even sold out. No luck. Jealous is an understatement.
Agreed.

Yeah I’ve ordered twice before trying to get them and ended up with all the illuminautos freebies except Forgotten Oranges

I made a post on reddit saying i was jealous that I didn’t get them and Stan looked out for me and put some to the side

The guys at Mephisto do a great job at taking care of their customers

Im planning a Forgotten grow in January when my 2nd grow is done

Gonna do Forgotten Cookies,Forgotten Strawberries,and Forgotten Oranges at the same time :vibe:

Last edited:
Yeah I’ve ordered twice before trying to get them and ended up with all the illuminautos freebies except Forgotten Oranges

I made a post on reddit saying i was jealous of that I didn’t get them and Stan looked out for me amd put some to the side

The guys at Mephisto do a great job at taking care of their customers

Im planning a Forgotten grow in January when my 2nd grow is done

Gonna do Forgotten Cookies,Forgotten Strawberries,and Forgotten Oranges at the same time :vibe:
Yup, Mephisto takes good care of us. That said, freebies are lucky dip and quite frankly, I’ve never grown out a freebie that I didn’t like!

Yup, Mephisto takes good care of us. That said, freebies are lucky dip and quite frankly, I’ve never grown out a freebie that I didn’t like!
I haven’t grown any of my freebies yet but i got a Creme Stomper(CDLCxSour Stomper) I just put in the tent Wednesday along with 3 illuminautos

U were right on the auto and bubbly livers I tested both last night and love them. Cant wait to run again, some serious solid nugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back