Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had planned to release GWK in october but decided to hold off after the Paypall issues.

She will be available during the black friday promo. Coming soon.....
778ae0d0c9c7969752dd8a4b36bb65ce.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Stan, can we hope to see GWK available in Canada for black friday?

Orange Diesel is a joy to grow and use, hoping Orange Biscuit just adds to the goodness.
On your good word I started two orange diesels well was supposed to be one but wound up starting. Two. Damn easy plant to grow very nice I am extremely happy with them both. In preflower now but I’m guessing min 3 oz per plant hoping for 4-5 if I had more light that would be a def. they r already getting frosty too. Should be an amazing strain. Also have a forgotten cookie same age that’s a beast also. Started slow and thought I was gonna stunt another but she pulled out and went for it. Same age roughly same point in development too.

@Mizzo81 I purposely keep my plants small b/c of my space, that said my tent is bulging right now and we are a long way from the finish line. I think I will get a solid ounce of top shelf from all my plants this grow. Mixture of Biotabs and Greenleaf Nutient with regular additions of Mammoth P, I use small pots 1 & 2 gallon fabric Root Trapper II but in most (2 gal) I kept them inside the 3 1/2" starter cube ( think Solo Cup approach) when I put them in the soul of final pots! Cheers!

One is in a 2 gal fabric and the other in a 3 gal. 2 gal girl is 37” tall the 3 gal girl is 40” both nice structure and branching indica leaning leaves more sativa plant structure. If she smokes as strong as I hope she does she’ll earn a spot again when the jars r close to empty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back