Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money order process was very smooth as would be expected from @stan_mephisto last week. Sent my M.O. from MI 2 Fridays ago, he received it the next Tuesday (3days). I had tracking Wednesday and my order that same Saturday.
No idea about email issues right now, just thought I'd chime in and put anyone's nerves at ease that normally pays by PayPal like me. The money order process was flawless.

Need to tag @stan_mephisto for questions now guys
They seem to only chime in on serious issues. Get it though. I remember Mitch saying many months ago he was going to be less active here cause he wanted to live a life and we all should. I feel they're more likely to respond to topics related to new products and sales as well as unhappy posts about the company rather than act like a regilar member just checking out everyones grows. I myslef tagged Meph and Brad about 2 weeks ago on a simple question and never a reply. No big deal cause with the strain projects and the paypal and new site its just not as important as forum q and a sessions. For money issues that you place an order i feel like email directly is safer bet than tagging and posting here. Just my opinion on the no responses latley.

Has anyone else paid with money order through mephisto? I just did and am wondering if anyone else has and how it went my money order was delivered but I havent gotten any reply from my emails asking for confirmation of payment. Wich wouldent normally worry me but they answered every email I sent before the payment very quickly. And since payment nothing. Hoping their just busy with everything and havent gotten to me yet. Still a bit nervous about the money order is all. Ive always used paypal in the past.
Whats your order number mate? All cash/money order orders always ship next day from recieving payment. A few may get delayed by a day or two because my mail box is sometimes too full. Shipping emails go out at the end of the day or first thing in the morning.

For the record we have recieved in 100% of cash orders, none have gone missing or been stolen.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

@MattyMatt726 if you read my comment I said that I have emailed them several times. And I was asking other customers if they have ordered with money order and if so what was their experience like. As far as Mitch wanting to live his life and have less interactions with customers i could care less Im not asking them to be my friend and check out my grows and content im asking about a current order witch is what this thread is for unless im mistaken. But seems posting the question on here got them to give me a update and a explanation witch is all I was looking for. Problem solved.

@MattyMatt726 if you read my comment I said that I have emailed them several times. And I was asking other customers if they have ordered with money order and if so what was their experience like. As far as Mitch wanting to live his life and have less interactions with customers i could care less Im not asking them to be my friend and check out my grows and content im asking about a current order witch is what this thread is for unless im mistaken. But seems posting the question on here got them to give me a update and a explanation witch is all I was looking for. Problem solved.
In a couple of ppsts yoi seem to want answers when you want them. I also said IMO they olny seem to appear when it concerns new drop info or people that start to get their panties in a bunch on their business practices. They don't have time to check everyones order the day they send them out. It doesn't work that way. All good though, keep up the happy growing.

In a couple of ppsts yoi seem to want answers when you want them. I also said IMO they olny seem to appear when it concerns new drop info or people that start to get their panties in a bunch on their business practices. They don't have time to check everyones order the day they send them out. It doesn't work that way. All good though, keep up the happy growing.
And this is why I haven't heard from him here in a while... Too much testosterone here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back