Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:doh: Alrighty then, peep's need keep this in mind: MG is a world-wide access breeder these days, but the total number of their employee's you can count on less than two hands... there are breeders who have many more than that for forum/social media service management alone, in addition to phone rep's, general email, etc.,... Small wonder MG rep's are under the crush constantly, and to keep prices down for you, and keep them economically functional that's how it's going to roll,..... They even say give them up to 2 days to get back to messages, and sure on rare occasion, something slips off the track,....sometimes by them, sometimes by IP/IT issues and the like... When that happens, without fail they more than make up for it, as shown here repeatedly... Also noted by them in the past, carpet bombing them with inquiries generally has the opposite effect... So, have a little faith in them, they have earned it many times over.. Between here and their website contacting, they will get the message soon enough....

I'm going to open this up again soon, because Mephisto shouldn't be hindered in their CS here any further,... Staff is hawking this thread big time now because of all the dust-up's lately! Fair warning to all, let us deal with this and move along please,.... :shooty:... you all know what the RP button is for! :thanks:

Heres too happy growing too all 3 sour cracks dropped in rockwool cubes 4 came up 1st time happening pretty damn cool if you ask me [emoji41][emoji41]
490d216fedb48301704f82a691137940.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I had that happen a couple times. Since I’ve started straight in coco and 100% I think sometimes we damage the root unknowingly going from paper towel to coco or it gets stressed.
I start mine in root cubes... All except for the purple nuggets...

Heres too happy growing too all 3 sour cracks dropped in rockwool cubes 4 came up 1st time happening pretty damn cool if you ask me [emoji41][emoji41]
490d216fedb48301704f82a691137940.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Two from 1 seed?

Any idea when the CC/paypal payment option will be back up again on the mephisto site for US customers. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CC payments should be available sometime before our annual black friday sale.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

We had planned to release GWK in october but decided to hold off after the Paypall issues.

She will be available during the black friday promo. Coming soon.....
778ae0d0c9c7969752dd8a4b36bb65ce.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back