Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else paid with money order through mephisto? I just did and am wondering if anyone else has and how it went my money order was delivered but I havent gotten any reply from my emails asking for confirmation of payment. Wich wouldent normally worry me but they answered every email I sent before the payment very quickly. And since payment nothing. Hoping their just busy with everything and havent gotten to me yet. Still a bit nervous about the money order is all. Ive always used paypal in the past.

Has anyone else paid with money order through mephisto? I just did and am wondering if anyone else has and how it went my money order was delivered but I havent gotten any reply from my emails asking for confirmation of payment. Wich wouldent normally worry me but they answered every email I sent before the payment very quickly. And since payment nothing. Hoping their just busy with everything and havent gotten to me yet. Still a bit nervous about the money order is all. Ive always used paypal in the past.
I was wondering about this too

They did say they were having email issues. I'm sure if you message them here you will get a response.

They seem to only chime in on serious issues. Get it though. I remember Mitch saying many months ago he was going to be less active here cause he wanted to live a life and we all should. I feel they're more likely to respond to topics related to new products and sales as well as unhappy posts about the company rather than act like a regilar member just checking out everyones grows. I myslef tagged Meph and Brad about 2 weeks ago on a simple question and never a reply. No big deal cause with the strain projects and the paypal and new site its just not as important as forum q and a sessions. For money issues that you place an order i feel like email directly is safer bet than tagging and posting here. Just my opinion on the no responses latley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back