Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you having luck with TransferWise? I started an account awhile back and was in verification, then I found something worked for our needs that was local.

Yeh I’ve used it for personal transfers periodically over the years. And I rate it, saved a bunch of money on UK to Spain transfers and vica versa.

For business purposes it’s working well so far, the borderless account system which was news to me, is certainly a good idea.

Hold up!!! I just dropped a chemdogging and a amnesia indica pheno into root cubes and i have 5 autos that I know what they are but I don't know which is which... This is going to be fun trying to figure out what is what... Ok so 2 candy cane autos, 1 revolver auto(never heard of it before),1 northern lights auto,and 1 cream cookies auto... Our task is to figure out what is what... Who's up for it besides myself???

Hold up!!! I just dropped a chemdogging and a amnesia indica pheno into root cubes and i have 5 autos that I know what they are but I don't know which is which... This is going to be fun trying to figure out what is what... Ok so 2 candy cane autos, 1 revolver auto(never heard of it before),1 northern lights auto,and 1 cream cookies auto... Our task is to figure out what is what... Who's up for it besides myself???
Lol I did the same shit last grow(first grow) but I knew one side of 3 were one strain and the other 3 were another strain...still having a hard time figuring it out months later:crying:

Well bit of a shit go with the Purple nuggets..

1st didn't germ, second one looks like this..

IMG_20181103_141448.jpg

Also had a Kannabia seed not germ but my own cross and a Sweet Seeds emerged fine.

Have to decide if I bin this and try again, but already far behind the first 2...

:nono:

Well bit of a shit go with the Purple nuggets..

1st didn't germ, second one looks like this..

View attachment 968667

Also had a Kannabia seed not germ but my own cross and a Sweet Seeds emerged fine.

Have to decide if I bin this and try again, but already far behind the first 2...

:nono:

if I can find a spot and a pot, I don't throw out nothing! :nono:

Just because it's stunted and weird looking doesn't mean it don't deserve a chance! :hump:

If that were the case, my mother would have abandoned me at birth! :funny:

Here's some shots of my current grow! (notice the stumpy Bluetooth!) :headbang:

View attachment 968674
DSC01313.JPG

DSC01315.JPG

Here's a cross I made with a Stilton Special at day 75 :headbang:

DSC01339.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back