Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up!!! I just dropped a chemdogging and a amnesia indica pheno into root cubes and i have 5 autos that I know what they are but I don't know which is which... This is going to be fun trying to figure out what is what... Ok so 2 candy cane autos, 1 revolver auto(never heard of it before),1 northern lights auto,and 1 cream cookies auto... Our task is to figure out what is what... Who's up for it besides myself???

Amnesia was labeled wrong if it was a freebie. I think it's fugue state.

@Need4Weed my 4 are connected, makes it a nightmare if they are to far apart in age, and a runt will get shaded very quickly.

Hnnng!\\

f6
My bad and I can certainly understand culling her!

Hmmm, 4 connected pots fed instantaneously, I'd like to get something like that one day! :thumbsup:

Sounds like a whole lot less work to me, which would help ease the strain on my back! :hump:

There's a couple more plants I left out! :headbang:

DSC01314.JPG

My bad and I can certainly understand culling her!

Hmmm, 4 connected pots fed instantaneously, I'd like to get something like that one day! :thumbsup:

Sounds like a whole lot less work to me, which would help ease the strain on my back! :hump:

There's a couple more plants I left out! :headbang:

View attachment 968679 View attachment 968679

Does make for work when growing 4 different strains, the needs of 1 and balancing the sensitivity of others can be a pita.

I try and refine or rebuild each time to make things more easy but inherently I make shit more complex!

This grow is a bit of a false start, I might even solo cup these 4 and go again.

if I can find a spot and a pot, I don't throw out nothing! :nono:

Just because it's stunted and weird looking doesn't mean it don't deserve a chance! :hump:

If that were the case, my mother would have abandoned me at birth! :funny:

Here's some shots of my current grow! (notice the stumpy Bluetooth!) :headbang:

View attachment 968674 View attachment 968675
View attachment 968677

Here's a cross I made with a Stilton Special at day 75 :headbang:

View attachment 968676

Great picture at the bottom. The stilton cross.

Ya I haven’t seen or heard about any specials or anything have you???
No, i just keep seeing everyone talking about it... I think a couple of light dealers are doing something...

We will be doing a very large sale for black friday as always, up to 60% off for some strains. Details will come at a later time. Its to early in the month to start a hype train.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back