Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im the US rep and have been since april. Im very active on reddit and the autoflowers discord page. Ive been lurking here for a while, but thought id step in to help answers customer questions and complaints.

Btw Ripleys OG is going back in stock on Monday with 10% off.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Im the US rep and have been since april. Im very active on reddit and the autoflowers discord page. Ive been lurking here for a while, but thought id step in to help answers customer questions and complaints.

Now it’s available, after I placed my most recent order!
:hookah:

I believe i seen you're name or mentioned at the very least on RIU as well.

Thank you. Can't be too careful right?

Hey guys, please feel free to tag me with your US shipping/customer service related questions and comments.

Who are you? Kind of odd seeing this kind of response from a new member in a first post. If you work with Mephisto it might be nice to identify yourself before you start telling people you'll answer their questions, you could be a cop for all we know!

I imagine he is with mephisto cause @Brad_Mephisto will see this also. But it would be nice to get an intro from him and brad to back him up.

Stan is legit

Hes one of the mods on the meph reddit and I think he handles all the US orders

Hes the one who helped me out with my order yesterday

Thanks again @stan_mephisto I’ll be sending you the tracking in a couple hours when i go to the post office

I believe i seen you're name or mentioned at the very least on RIU as well.

Yes guys stan is the real deal, he works for us. Appreciate the caution but no worries at all there.

Cheers

That's good to hear been waiting on some Ripley's. Order coming your way monday

@mephisto

Question for you on the Canadian stock. Is your Canadian rep able to field questions here or reddit? Or should we just post questions to you on this thread? Or email you?

I'd like to know if you have restock supplies on the way to Canada for CDLC and Double Grape. Maybe in time for the BF sale?

And will you be sending GWK to Canada with the next drop?

@mephisto

Question for you on the Canadian stock. Is your Canadian rep able to field questions here or reddit? Or should we just post questions to you on this thread? Or email you?

I'd like to know if you have restock supplies on the way to Canada for CDLC and Double Grape. Maybe in time for the BF sale?

And will you be sending GWK to Canada with the next drop?
@stan_mephisto is who should be tagged going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back