Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mephisto

Question for you on the Canadian stock. Is your Canadian rep able to field questions here or reddit? Or should we just post questions to you on this thread? Or email you?

I'd like to know if you have restock supplies on the way to Canada for CDLC and Double Grape. Maybe in time for the BF sale?

And will you be sending GWK to Canada with the next drop?
Don’t know about CDLC but they said on reddit Double Grape will be out of stock until it the beginning of the year then it’ll be added to the Originals lineup

@mephisto

Question for you on the Canadian stock. Is your Canadian rep able to field questions here or reddit? Or should we just post questions to you on this thread? Or email you?

I'd like to know if you have restock supplies on the way to Canada for CDLC and Double Grape. Maybe in time for the BF sale?

And will you be sending GWK to Canada with the next drop?

At present our Canadian guy is neither active here or on Reddit but we’ll see if we can get him on board

Hi mizzo and kreature

Basically terpenes are a lot more beneficial too us. I know cbd and thc is but there’s less research into terpenes. I don’t know the science behind terpenes but they go hand in hand with the other cannabinoids.

Hi mizzo and kreature

Basically terpenes are a lot more beneficial too us. I know cbd and thc is but there’s less research into terpenes. I don’t know the science behind terpenes but they go hand in hand with the other cannabinoids.
Orange diesel is prolly the strain with the strongest odor and taste from what I gave grown of the catalog. I find a lot of strains in their catalog have very strong scents and tastes to them but I find orange diesel to be the most distinct whether it be flower concentrate or even burning there is no mistaking it even more so than s.o.d.k. This is a personal opinion no science behind this a product of what I have encountered.

@mephisto @Brad_Mephisto

Hi guys, I was searching for some strains for a future grow I was planning on. Basically I’m quite intrested in terpenes. Could you recommend strains high in terpenes, in the sense of smell and flavours.

Thank you
4AM, cosmic queen, hubbabubbasmeloscope,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back